You will have a SAFE & CONTACTLESS experience at The Masthead Resort & Cottages! We are open and operating on a daily basis. The collective health of our staff, community and guests are the most important factor in our business. We are continuing the monitor the situation in Massachusetts, nationally and globally in order to properly and safely operate our business.
We have prepared our property and made the necessary measures to handle short and long-term stays as we have pivoted to remote check in and out for guests. We also have threshold delivery of housekeeping items so your stay is SAFE and ENJOYABLE. Our biggest focus is on the sanitizing of units and public areas to make for the safest environment possible for all visitors and team.
We are excited to share that our staff has been through the necessary training and are prepared with the proper guidance from the CDC. The following guidelines have been implemented:
- Use of a EPA certified disinfectant cleaner
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) will be used by all staff while servicing our property including gloves and face masks
- Cleaning is focused on “high touch” areas to ensure disinfection
- Remote controls, safes, AC units / thermostats
- Kitchens, bathrooms and common areas (bath fixtures, door / sink / fridge handles, light switches, counter and table tops, etc)
- Kitchen cleaning: Glasses and dishes will be cleaned / sanitized; proper disinfection is required (bleach solution)
- Social distancing will be practiced and encouraged at our property both with our staff and guests and we ask this practice to be practiced of our guests in common outdoor areas
- When turnovers occur, rooms suites and cottages will be provided with as much natural fresh air flow as possible
- Linens and anything requiring laundering will be commercially cleaned
We know you have have certain expectations in the “new normal” when it comes to travel and our goal is to ensure you have confidence we are maintaining a safe and clean environment for your friends and family traveling with you. We strive to meet the necessary standards in compliance with the CDC guidelines when it comes to providing a safe and enjoyable product and experience for our guests. We very excited to have you as our guest as we aim to keep a sterile, clean and satisfactory hospitality environment.
As you consider your upcoming travel plans to Provincetown, please e-mail or call with any questions
[email protected] or 508-487-0523.
For information on travel to and from the Provincetown please see Getting Here.
We know Provincetown is a special place and we want our guests to feel confident and comfortable in planning their next trip to visit us and to relax and enjoy Cape Cod’s Only Old Cape Cod Experience, at The Masthead Resort & Cottages. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
“I stayed here for a night and I would definitely recommend the Masthead Resort to anyone that’s considering it. Decent price, convenient location to the main commercial area (easy stroll). Also, it’s right next to the Red Inn where one can have a nice dinner and drinks!”
Literally right there on the water
“I stayed at Masthead Resort during probably the busiest time of year in Ptown. The location is walkable to all the restaurants and shops but also just around the bend where it’s peaceful and quiet while overlooking the water. It’s literally right there on the water.”